On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 6 October 2014

Lollipop

A day  (Today) - A Complete rekindle of my childhood days:

These generation kids ask what is Lollipop they would say, Chicken Lollipop in a jiffy, ask 1980 or early 1990’s kids they would have a smile in their face and I bet their memories would rewind back to their childhood. Such an impact was with that of the Lollipop for my gen kids.

Still dad used to say, when I was 2 years old kid his friend called Bhaskar would always come very often with 2 Lollipops one for me and one for him. He always wanted a chance to eat Lollipop and he would use me. It was from that time, my all time favorite chocolate used to be always Lollipop. I always relished it during my Studies, going to school, on way to church, playing cricket. In simple whenever I got it used to just keeping licking it irrespective of environment or where I am. 

Hardly remember the varieties of Lollipop of those, there used to be flat shaped Lollipop with a transparent sheet, then normal round ones from Parles’ and my favorite used to be the Éclair Flavored. Just used to relish it for nearly 20 min till it reached the end. 











In college days, hardly ate Lollipop. Guess there was one from Alpenliebe but I didn’t like it and their Strawberry flavor used to be good.

After a long time, today I got a chance to grab one. My goodness the Mango flavored was one nasty delicious pop. It was #PimPom Lollipop. 


I bought two more and gave one to my young bro. We both had a completion as who will suck it more faster without biting in between. Incidently I won it, bcos he had bitten when he was reaching the end. Now you guys, don't think that I was rude on rules, but what to do rules are rules in any competition. 

The highlight was when we both were Whistling the pipe of Lollipop. Yes, the lollipop was designed with Whistle model. We just loved it all day whether who was blowing it harder. 

Complete rekindle of memories of Childhood it was today :) Thanks to the Almighty for giving me such a wonderful day. 



Now, after reading this post I am sure you guys will be itching to grab one asap, provided if you are a hardcore Lollipop addict or love it to the core.


p.s.: Thnx for reading the post. Do share your comments and thoughts. 
Share


No comments:

Post a Comment