On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 1 August 2009

Happy Friendship Week


Sources: Internet.

Origin of Friendship:
My Dear Friends,
In 1935 USA government had killed a man on 1st Saturday of august, next day his friend died committing suicide in his memory.
USA government had declared 1st Sunday of every August as friendship day.
On this 73rd friendship day (August 2nd) I wish you to post this to all my frnds.

Special quote:

"It’s amazing when strangers become friends, but it’s sad when friends become strangers."

So pals, Give thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend, but don’t give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy or stranger.

Definition of friendship:

F - Few

R - Relations

I - In
E - Earth
N - Never
D - Die

I dedicate this post to all my friends all over the world. Thank you all for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God....

I thank god for all my friends who are my biggest asset.


Happy Friendship Week

Luv U All

D'Joe Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment