On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 2 August 2009

Aug 2nd 09 - "Happy 5th Anniversary of Bharath Life" my UG palz


A spl dedication to My UG mates

August 2nd 2009 is a double bonanza for me, one evry1 knw its international frndship day &
next was is my UG college's doj 5th anniversary. It was way back on same Aug 2nd 2004 when i joined my college wid lots of dreams n aspirations. i donno whether i achieved my aspirations but got my drms fulfilled. I got a place nurture a place 2 c ppl frm all diversity of india and some wr even frm ovrseas. tut was de splty of my UG coll. Well infact i cherish each and evry moment of my coll life surroundings. Bharath coll though not situated in de heart of city but its situated in de hearts of many my UG mates. It was no high-fi canteen but its crowed most of the time. It dont has a very sophisticated bike stand but v alwayz park n hang out thr by bunking classes. Dont have A/C bus but still v hang in footboard n travel. Dont hav proper and tasty food in hostel still v eat alot. Dont have very astonishing infrastucture but v hang out in de coll lawn alwayz, dont hav an efficient staff's but stil dey r de best one's. Dont hav proper accrediation still v studied n finished our B.Tech lolz.The best part of our coll is de coll's strictness - 100% attendance, proper dress code and well groomed hair ha ha ha my coll infact our's was juzz opposite to all those stuffs.There wr few unforgettable moments of my coll life, one of them was my coll strike, OMG those three dayz of class lock-out busy in shouting n throwing stones on coll bus n VC room. The nxt one was wn eva freshers cum Coll gate identity card checking, "Internal marks boosting test' with rs.100 fine, n last was my coll dept tour....it was 3rd wn almost all de dept went 2 tour n had fun....
one thing which i wish i add up was my beautiful Sec - A of my dept. Will neva forget cuz it gave a different dimension to my life....really those 53 students if asked 2 study again i wil surely accpet de moment dey giv de offer.....ha ha ha ....
sorry guys wil post sum other time abt our "sec-A"...
well dis was juzz i jist of my UG college if i write evrythin either it wil take 100 post 2 type evrything or am sure tears wil start flowing frm my eyes if i continue more.....

Take care all my dear UG buddies....
alwayz ur my biggest buddies ........

Luv U All and Miss ya all..


Long live our Friendship......


"Happy Friendship Day"

ur's

D'Joe Philip

1 comment:

  1. Hey mams,
    That was a pinnacle of emotion. You really touched me man, I just adore you man,
    Miss you guys and everyone.
    Though I was unlucky to not be in Bio Tech, I was lucky enough to have met you all..
    Those freaky days in college bus, canteen, mass bunk, strike, chats with girls, eating outside college, man...
    I wish I get another chance to be with all of you the same way, but I know it's impossible.
    Love you man.. Belated and everlasting friendship day wishes dude :):)

    ReplyDelete