On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 31 July 2009

My portfolio - College assignment


Well buddies dis is my assignment which i did for my advertisement paper, it may look normal for u but its my portfolio or more than tut cuz de amount of hard work which i did tut particular day wil neva forget, so thought of sharing.
it took nearly a day 2 think 1st n thn finish. really it was a hard time to finish off.
The first problem was de selection of de title, OMG me n dad thought n selected for nearly till noon. Thn came de designing part, cuz i like photoshop worked actually played wid all de tool n brushes after a long gap n dis was de result.
the highlight was tut particular day was Sunday so no colour print out's drove nearly 5 kms n took...

juzz click de photo n view de enlarged view

evrything was successfully done,
all praise to de almighty Jesus Christ who has alwayz guided me n been wid me in all my success.

2 comments: