On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 25 September 2015

In the midst of Animal Kingdom !

Well been long time taken up the left our Humour Challenges. 
Challenge Accepted #09

A kinda thoughtful title, what will I do if all my friends turn Animals and I am being left out as Human. 
Thank God, he didn’t mention whether it was Wild or Domestic Animals. So I thought lemme take up both the options and try to make it interesting. 

Domestic Animals:
Aaaahh, now if I am surrounded by Domestic animals, wish I have the following with me, a Dog, a Cat, a Horse and bunch of Cattle all in pairs. With dogs I am sure I will have all my day time pass with them. Remember “I am Legend” movie how Will Smith just stayed all day with a dog. I will have a pair so double treat. With cats I am sure they will be ruining my house, which will keep me busy all day to keep cleaning my house. With a cow, I would have learnt milking from them, with #Aavin scams going on, I would be happy to drink fresh and clean milk and the list goes and will be happy by benefiting by them. But there will be no thrill in having them. 

One good thing, I don’t need to scold any of my human friends as Dog or Buffalo because all of them would be in real form. Next thrilling thing which I would be doing is, I would make Cat as a boss over a Dog, and a donkey head of all the Cattle. Sounds interesting?

As our Dr.Abdul Kalam used to say the brilliants are found in backbenches, all those back benches are called as Donkey and now they are really in the form of donkey so I am sure they would be great leaders. Now why Cat bossing over Dog? How many days’ dogs will be dominant over Cats, let them have a change and have the taste of their own medicine. 

Wild Animals:
Now this reminds me of the movie “ Night at the Museum”, I would love to repeat the same as Ben did in that movie, but how will it justice just because I am following his ideas. What more interesting will I do?

I would make all the Carnivorous as Herbivorous and vice versa. Wouldn’t be that cruel? Just imagine the entire Deer and Zebra’s hunt in big pack the small group of Lions? Wouldn’t be that interesting?

It would be a remake of Jungle Book to be precise. Last I would take free rides on all animals. 
Don’t wanna make it too much lengthy and boring. 

Well it took long time to post this challenge. 

Cya soon with more posts !! 

Well guess all the challenges I have taken up challenged by my friends !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment