On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 4 April 2015

Mom's Joey

This is a tale of how a Rowdy Joe turned into Mom's Joey !!!

It's been a month since I have kept on Chin beard and then went on to turn it into a Moroccan type. It suited my face to larger extent, but one person at home kept on disliking and it was my Mom.

On Good Friday she said this is guy is not my son. He is a rowdy. Unfortunately I had to accept that fact. To her, anyone with beard is a rowdy. She doesn't like me keeping even Mustache. In fact I too don't like having it too.

As told earlier, this tale is an event which happened in a span of 30 minutes to bring back Mom's Joey from a Rowdy Joe.

Step 1: All the equipment for the events were ready. Made sure I had a new blade to have a clean shave.





















Step 2: Moroccan to French Beard 
To start with Knocked off the side beard which I had been sidelining very carefully for the past one month. I had to apply very little shaving cream because of it's less density. Now this will give you a French Beard look.





Step 3: Clive Lloyd  !!! Now looked at me carefully it gave me an old man look with a strange beard. So after a thinking for 5 minutes there was a confusion to go for Chin Beard alone or to keep a Mustache. Since have kept Chin Beard many times, went for Mustache. It was little hard to knock off my chin beard because those were almost 2 cms long and dense. I had always been a great fan of Clive Lloyd particularly for his big and stylish Mustache. Thought I am not height as him atleast can keep a Mustache like him. So went for a Clive Lord Mustache look.



Step 4: Mom's Joey !! Now how does that look guys? More strange or funny??
To me it was like more of Matured kinda look. I was thinking about mom, how she will react. I am sure she is gonna say Joe you look like an Uncle !! Now already one of my friend is very fond of calling me "Uncle Joe" for whatever reasons. Doesn't want to give the entire people a chance to call like that. Finally with no other options left went for a clean shave to fulfill mom's wish. Infact with hot soaring sun of Chennai, I wasn't so comfortable with beard on my face. It was so sweating and itching to the core.



Now this is my complete look at the end of the day.

After a long research and bit by bit shaving I finally settled with this look. Mom's Joey look..
She was so happy to see me back in clean shave. Dad was like shocked and was not comfortable to see me in clean shave and was telling that my face has suddenly changed drastically. He told I should have kept like beard to give a little guy look, this looks like a kid.


Whatever the world says, To mom I am always the same chubby and clean shave Joey.

Hope I continue to be so..........

So this is tale of an Rowdy Joe turning into Mom's Joey. .

Happy Weekend !!!!!!!

Share

2 comments:

  1. You & your mom look beautiful in that pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chithi !!!! This was taken in Kanpur !!!

      Delete