On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 15 April 2015

All Roads Doesn't Leads to Rome !!!

My day's destination started at 09.30 a.m. today morning. To surprise it started with a heavy rain. I was quite thrilled particularly in this heavy rain to drive through city and reach West Mambalam.

Off late I had been avoiding GST road to avoid heavy traffic jam due to Metro works and using Medavakkam Koot road and reach Airport runway with ease. Everything went on well till the edge of GST road, when things changed entirely. Roads were completely blocked and was literary stuck and had no clue what to do, with only one solution left i.e. to "Wait and Wait". Rain was on Full mode to hit the ground with showing no mercy.

May be after 30 minutes, I moved further I realized I had to cross a Subway. Guys, Subwayyyyyy.
Uff, initially I thought I could zoom through the Subway but none opted to take route and everyone were taking the service lane of the Subway. I too took that route and saw an AAAWWW moment. I am sharing that pic with you.

Guess what zoom it and see, it is a Bus guys. It was literaaly stuck up inside the Subway which made an attempt to zoom through the subway. I am thinking what would have happened had I done the same.

Anyway that was the time I was thinking myself as the cleverest guy on the planet. I just thought all roads will be parallel and could reach with ease on the other side via some bridge. My assumption was "All Roads leads to Rome".

Time was ticking 10.00 a.m., I crossed the service lane of the bridge and reached Adambakkam. The traffic wasn't moving an inch too. If I would have kept a race with Turtle even that would have reached the destination faster than me. I didn't had any clue where I was and where I am heading. I was forced to follow cars before me and most hilarious was people behind me too were following me so sincerely. May be after one hour reach Guindy and finally at 12.15 reach Kathipara.

Whatta a sigh of relief it was indeed. It was priceless !!!

Summary of the story:
1. All Roads Doesn't lead to Rome i.e. our expected destination.
2. Always think before route you are going to choose during Rainy season.

Wanted to share this video, which I took during the drive. It was real fun though the initial 30 minutes of drive. Priceless again !!







Share

No comments:

Post a Comment