On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 31 January 2014

He has Made Me Glad :)

He has Made Me Glad......


I am on the edge of this month and of this new year 2014 :) 

Right from the 1st day of Jan 2014, God has been leading me all through the roller-coaster rides which I have been facing in my Professional Life. It was a tough month, had some sleepless nights with loads of pressure. Learnt a lot of lessons, got backfires, faced Music from the Client and loads of late night calls. 


Only my buddy David knows each & every struggle I went through but I am glad at the blink of the next day morning always had a Hope and a Trust that He will be with me. 

It was a Fruitful, Challenging yet promising January for the months of come :) 

The month ran like a whisper with Pongal Holidays occupying almost a week......:) 

Hope you all had a wonderful Jan, wishing you all a Happy February 2014 :) 


I repeat He has Made Me Glad :) 







Share

No comments:

Post a Comment