On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 25 January 2014

CASPER'S 1st Birthday

Howdy Buddies,

Yeah you saw the title right....My Casper is now 1 year old. It was an year back when she came into my life. She has given me wonderful experience over the last 365 days.....

1st want to #ThankGod for the wonderful gift which He gave it to me :)

Still remember it was on Jan 23rd 2013, I took and introduced her to my Mom and Dad :) My Young bro was the most happiest person on Earth to see his Bro's owning a Chevy Beat :)

Later only on Jan 27th only took her 1st time to Church. #ThankedGod and from next day took it to office. Still that day flashes in my Mind :) Was so careful and used to drive very slow and with mild pace.

It was in the month of Feb, took her to Nellore my 1st Long trip where she crossed 1000kms.

From that time she has just moved on with me and time ran like a Whisper. Later there were no big marathons but almost took me almost 120kms on average daily and all across the Industrial areas of Chennai and its outskirts :0

Casper in the due course of last one year got hurts and wounds though not big ones but small ones. Always feel whenever she gets even scratches :( My Chitappa told me, don't worry Joe all are scratchless and brand new only till it is in the showroom. Once its comes out don't bother about the scratches.

Since there was no heavy rains in Chennai last year she didn't experience the worst Chennai roads during the rainy seasons but surely experienced the Heat of Chennai.

On August 14th 2013, she went past 10,000 kms :) Felt happy that she had gone past a Good kms.

So far she has gone for 3 services and is in semma condition to give almost 23 Kms / Litre of Diesel with A/C/

She celebrated her 1st Christmas only this year. She got a wax and her Shampoo wash before her Christmas.

Almost she has become a part of my Family now because all my family including Chithi family 6 members comfortably can travel for a short distances around Chennai.

This March we have planned for a long trip down to Tirunelveli. #GodWilling will make it.

#PraiseTheLord once again for the wonderful gift which He gave it to me when it really needed.

Will continue more in the 2nd Birthday celebration with more exciting rides and zooms to share...

"My Caster after a Shampoo Wash "

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment