On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 2 January 2013

"2 `J `0 `O `1 `E `2 " :) :D ;) B-)


2013 – Let the Game begin!!!!

Another Leap year passed away like a flash but leaving behinds loads of Memories, Fun, Enjoyment, Success, Failures, Hard Lessons, New Life, New Relationships & Frnds. Time to retrospect 2012.

2012, an year which Mayans predicted the end of the World. But Lord God Heavenly God gave me yet another year. He lead me and protected me all throughout the year.
As every year beginning 2012 too started at Church and presence of God.

Family and Relatives:
It was a healthy year for my parents. Both Mom and Dad were blessed and I Thank God for giving them another year. Apart from that, last May had a good chance to visit Nellai and had a fantabulous Trip. Asking how? – Family Luncheon near banks of rivers, Road trips, Cooling bathe at Tamirabarani River etc. 

Then another wonderful nostalgic trip to Mahabalipuram. Wow, it was one good memorable trip. It was my dad’s wish to go out to Mahabs not to look out the ancient sculptures but to have good outing with family and to get a break from busy life.
Ninju Chithi, visited India mid December . Unlike last year didn’t missed out to meet her and my dear kutti sister Cadence.
Year of course ended, with Xmas and New Year with Family Spl Feasts.

Education:
Hmmm, just went like a Jiffy. June 2012 appeared for my examinations for PGDM. After almost 3 weeks of last min hard preparations of 10 books in total, somehow managed to write and clear with 88%. Thanks to Lord Almighty who gave me all support and blessings for another degree.


Friends & Hangouts:
January 24th 2012, was an year which I would frame because I met my dear good friend Vishal after 8 years & had a chance to see Mumbai for the 1st time.

Then came the big final bash of the year – College Life Relived on Aug 5th 2012. I got the chance to organize and relive college life with all my friends at Green coconut resort. Wow one day I would cherish all throughout my life for ever. I was back to old fun loving, cheerful and Naughty Joe. We have proposed that we will meet this year too if God willing we will surely meet.

Apart from that, Get together with School friends at Zaitoon. Then a good rainy night dinner with my old roomies and as every year goes by hangout with my dear buddies Pradeep and Dinesh at BBQ, Seasons and local Parotta stalls and last chota chota Pani Poori hangouts with DJ bhaiya were all part of 2012 hangouts.

What else, yup happy wedding occasions for my buddies – Alex & Noorul. 1st one 12/12/12 of Alex & Nancy. Man it was a special evening, awesome chance to meet all MBA folks and incredible dinner. Next one was Noorul on Dec 27th, it was a one day and short hangout at Nellai. One of my close friend and sister, Archana too got married this year.

Aug15th 2012 was yet another nostalgia. Courtesy to my friend Naren, who invited me to Bharath college for the Flag hoist at my very dear UG College. It was a funfilled day.
Nothing much with respect to long or short trips unlike 2011. Have quite number of plans at 2013, God willing should happen.

One of my close Bro KK, also got married at Bangalore on Oct end. It was a wonderful chilling trip.

Coming to Social Networking, spent loads of time in FB. My word, if I turn back and see I was addicted to it. I am seriously thinking on it to reduce in 2013 to some extent. 95 friends were added this year but at the same time knocked off few bad ones too.


Gadgets:
One gadget which changed my Life. Yes my Foxy – Mighty Semi SLR. Apart from that no new gadgets last 2012.


Spiritual Life:
2012 which ignited Spiritual life within me. God’s will or plan whatever you call it as during my prayers something within me ignited to start a new Blog – Pursuit ofChristianity. It has kicked off well with very good response & comments.
Later the year, my dream to play Guitar for God in the name of Christ happened. Thanks to my Mentor Selva Johnny sir who gave me the opportunity every Friday at his Prayer Meeting. A big concert is being planned this Jan 2013, praying hard that it should happen.

Hobbies and Interest:
No doubt which I brought to everyone’s notice. “My Life though Lenses” album is quite known to every FB friend of mine. Photography was neva on my pages until I got Foxy came into my hands. I don’t call myself as a photographer or a professional but God has given me some blessings to capture some awesome pictures and I am doing it so. Thanks again to God.

Personal Life:
2012, was not like 2011. Learnt lesson in 2011 gave me a peaceful life. Proud Single yet. Remember Feb 2012, after a Shocker statement from my dad posted that I will be looking for a Girl but honestly neva attempted to do it so. I know God has some good plans for me so I am just awaiting it happen so.

Professional Life:
Something which 2012 brought a turnaround in a bigger way in my life is my Professional Life. From Business Head I am now a Partner at Chrisna Solutions. Something which a first generation Entrepreneur will always cherish. Had very depressing moments but as the year ended it has given a new hope and new Hope and confidence in 2013.

Social Cause:
It was dream of our family, to do something for our society and uplifting them in particular for Physically Challenged people. Dev. Educational & Social Trust was founded on June 2012. I am happy to be part of it as one of the Trustee.

Nut Shell:
Put it in a Short Note, 2012 was a beginning of Good things. I am quite happy but the thirst is not quenched. I know God Lord has good plans for me in 2013, I know what I have to do – Simple Live the Life and not just Exist in this world. Code word which I got from God, via my Pastor on Jan 1st Midnight mass. I will post in detail later on ma other blog.
2013 I am just waiting for loads of good things to happen with His blessings and plan.
I owe, thank and love you all folks for all your wishes, comments, tags, love and support which you folks showed in 2012, expecting the same in the upcoming 2013.
Sorry folks, if I have hurted you anytime with my words and behaviour. I always cherish all your relationship and friendship.
Happy New Year 2013.






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment