On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Independence Day 15th August 2012

I-Day - Aug 15th 2012 - One of my nostalgic day :) 
It all happened just cos of my buddy Naren !!

Last 8 yrs I am in constant touch with Bharath University but neva have attended I- Day celebration. But this year got that oppotunity :) 

It was a bright sunny day & with fresh morn breeze, I went to college. All NCC Cadre were ready for the Go. NCC Head - Mr.Udaya Kumar and my buddies organized the whole event very well and were ready for the go. 

We all started by Honouring our National Flag by putting flowers to it. 

Like all Chief Guest our VC was late for the function. As soon as he came, Flag Hoisting and followed by March Past and Flag pinning. Man it was a matter of just 20 min but it was an epic and a true Nostalgia :) 

The day was more nostalgic mainly cos this happened in Bharath University. 
Man 8 years of bondage with Bharath Univ is just growing every year with some new developments. 

After that we guys were on for some photoshoots and Breakfast. 


Then came the last event --- Final Photoshoot. Really it was an honour for me when I sat with all the NCC group taking the front row in Chair :)  

It was real nostalgic moments, a pride moment in my very own college and with ma fellow mates. 

I have shared all the pictures in FB do watch it :) 

Once again Thnx to ma frnd Naren who made it happen this day a real Memorable one. 






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment