On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 21 July 2012

Rain came down.........

It was a wonderful past week, when the rains reached the soils of Chennai. 
The whole Chennai welcomed  it.....

The scenes of Chennai were the same, water clogging and wet mud and as usual people Chennai moved their life in such situations. 

I remember my Buddy Naren was so excited last Friday i suppose was damn thrilled tut he posted only one word - Raining thrice..........to express his happiness so as it was in the minds of many people in Chennai....

One good thing happened in this rainly season was, i was able to capture some good clicks in my Foxy in this rain ;) :D will share it soon :) 

But No sooner Chennai was back to shape - Hot and Humid by the end of the week :) 

I just hope people of Chennai receive one more shower in the coming week ahead and give a chilling start to the week :) 

Happy Weekend Folks :) Team India Cricket Mania has started , lets wish good luck to our Champs :) 
 





 A Click captured in my Foxy last Sunday................


Share

2 comments:

  1. I am truly delighted by both the rain and Joe s note. Yup its indeed raining in Chennai and am very happy like everyone else. :) Thanks man for the mention. Happy Monsoon.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha :):D Happy Monsoon buddy.....

    ReplyDelete