On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 23 July 2012

Don't Judge Book by its Covers !!!

A metaphorical phrase which means "you shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something, by its outward appearance alone"

Experienced this saying today :) 
As usual went to my Roomies room there when I met one of my junior. He looks pakka rouge, stays out in Hostel so obv looks like he Drinks and Smokes. He also pretends to same in many times. 

But I was totally wrong. I happened to talk to him for almost 40 min and I was shell shocked to know about his past, got committed in 12th, had plans to go and marry but  he didn't go for it cos his parents image came in front of him, unfortunately that girl cheated him but now hez committed. 


His life story be apart, I really loved his Attitude. Though from a Middle class family, have studies BA Economics and later did Diploma in Automobile and now doing Engg in Automobile. His attitude was simple --- want to Live a Life not to earn and make a huge money but to just earn and live happily. He has worked all sorts of work -->> Auto driver, Lorry driver etc etc. His idea is to just work anywhere and his interesting character is he doesn't want money just by sitting in one place but want to earn after doing some hard work. He is again committed now and I liked the way he praised her.....Man he made my day....


He want to succeed in his Love after mutual acceptance from both family, he wants to live the Life he wants....he has sculpted his whole life....


I may not be able to express out clearly the way I am feeling right now I repeat he made my day......


What I want to take from experience is not that who he is all about but about me.....What I need to change from inside, the way to Live a Life simple but meaningful :) 


I hope you guys also would have similar experiences and I suggest you guys to sketch out a  meaning life to live Happy :) :D 


Just thought of sharing this post.....


Good Night Folks :) :D 












Share

No comments:

Post a Comment