On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 19 April 2012

My First Peddle :) :D


Howdy folks ! 

Chalo its been long time again !! 
I need to find a way now to keep myself active in Blog !!

Uff, so IPL season going on must be keeping most of them glued up with Set max? 
I was kinda bored up these days with some sort thought process during leisure time cos of which I was not so active !!!

OK lemme share with you something interesting :) 

My First Cycling !! I donno whether this will be a trend setting post of the day ;) 

Being brought up at young in densely city like Delhi I peddled my Tricycle only on the Small Corridors and not on roads :( 

Still I remember I used to ask ma Dad to get one Cycle, but as all Dad used to put condition get 1st rank I will get you one. Initially I thought not to take the challenge but I took it, got 1st Rank in 3rd grade but didn't ask for Cycle. Surprised uh ?? lol :P :P that's me.....

In between when I used to visit Nellai I used to just roll it and I guess once I got a chance to drive a rented cycle, a small one managed to drive for short distances. 

Later when I shifted to Kharagpur, I got a cycle. It was I guess BSA brand for ma Birthday. But there was a twist, my mom started to ride it ;) :D 
Really guys I got jealous. 

So took ma Dad's cycle and started Monkey Peddling and I picked up quite fast. Still remember it was 12/12/96 we as a family went to Johnson Uncle's home, some wr around 10 kms from our Residence. 

I took ma cycle and kept on trying trying and trying.....fell thrice but neva gave up. Yes, as the history repeats hard work paid off  !! 

I was really a wonderful feel, I bet guys you too would had the same feel when I drove cycle for the 1st time and the unforgettable balancing act. 


What after tut, I just drove drove drove to the extent got many complaints that I am always on the road. 

Polished it regularly, used to park it with care, and lil stunts like driving leaving the Hand....did everything :) 

So this is a short post guys, I would be glad to know if you guys too share something interesting in the same way. 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment