On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Financial Year

Howdy folks !! 


Yes, today is a new start for me in terms of my profession, every April is New Year for all the ppl being in Business sector. I will come to that topic in the latter half. 


March month had been a very dull, was quite vetti but busy at untime works, was not too much nocturnal mainly cos of my Lent I was too much tired too. 
Hope from now I will come up with new labels and postings after my Lent !!


Also need to reactive my Gospel Website --- Gospel Revelations !!
Teaming up few members may be a bunch of half a dozen folks for making a strong team. Hope I succeed in it. 


Its a new beginning. I have sacrificed loads in the past 2 years of my Professional Life for laying the strong foundation, so far I have succeeded just a few more months a new project will begin then tuts it !!! 


I really thank my parents at this juncture who have been so supportive and keeping faith in me, just Love and Respect them alot. 


I also owe ma thanks to my other Family members, my buddies and all well wishers. 

Obviously donno wanna forget my ever beloved Lord Almighty who had been my Light all through my Life !!! 


More interesting news gonna come w.r.to ma Guitars.....taking few steps hope I succeed in it.


IPL too hit the Small screen from April 4th 2012....IPL Fever !!


Hope April will be a Divine one for me !!! Praying for the Best :) :D 
Ciao folks !!





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment