On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Driving in a Rainy Day

16th of November 2010.

It was a dull sunny day at the start of the day. At about 7 it started to drizzle. But I had to move on and go to office. At about 8 wore my jerkin and started to drive, but when I crossed Chrompet uff, the size of drops increased and I was unable to drive further, but had no other go there were no shelter to stop too, so decided lets zoom and splash the waters in the road. Crossed the Airport road, really it was real fun. But my pant was drenched almost 98%. Then I saw a man selling jerkin with pants, after some bargains got the rain pant and continued the splash. Later at about 9.30 reached the office.

The rest of the day it was raining to its peak, I was wondering how I am gonna drive because for such rain all the roads gets blocked with water.

The real fun was in the evening, from the start it was raining at its peak, I was safe inside the coat so was very happy and drove in the midst of heavy rain. But the happiness went after some time; rain was too heavy that water droplets came inside glass of the helmet that is when the real trouble started. I hardly could see anything, almost only 5% vision was possible. But still I continued, because my plan was to drive what so ever happen. The real fun was when I jumped all the signals even though it was in RED. I dint mind was in full swing to drive away. Almost when I came to Tirusulam, a biker came so speeding that he tried to do the over taking by sliding with little scene, but he forgot that the roads will be slippery. He was dragged to almost 50m in the slippery road but he was safe because no vehicles came from behind. Almost everyone stopped and urged for help. But he was well built man, and to our surprise immediately stood up, he was wearing leather jacket and thick denim so it dint hurt him much. He gave an innocent smile, and drove with the same speed. Really I don’t know whether he was hurt or not. But I continued the drive. I know it will be damn tough near my home i.e. Camp Road to drive, and to my expectation the road was in the bad condition. Waters were clogged almost to bike silencer height, I dint give up, came down to 1st gear and just drove with full speed.

Really just loved it, I was not at all wet too. Personally thank God I dint had any bad situations and mishap but zooming the road in heavy rain is something a rare drive.
I hope many of you would have experienced such situations but this is my personal best drive in rain so far.

Cheers for you people to read this post and for your support. 


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Bro damn chill one.. I too love driving in Rain and have had an exact experience like this.. and u will be damn thrilled if u have music on to ur ears.. I just love driving in rain with awesome music on ears.. Cheers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. music in ma ears ?? actually i was unable to see anything could hardly 5% and shoes were drenched !! but still drove idhuley music wud have added de taste but I dint had, may be next time i ll try !!

    ReplyDelete