On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 19 November 2010

The Chase

Another post from my personal life.

This is the most memorable incident in my life, it happened when I was in 3rd grade. I am posting it with reference to whatever I remember and also with some narration from my parents.

I was in Palam, Delhi at that time studying in I.A.F School. During those days morning Dad used to drop me in school while returning I used to come in School bus. As I am naughty now I was the same naughty at that time itself. While getting down from the bus, I never used to carry my bag, instead used to get down first and collect the bag from the window from my friend, but on that particular day it was not a normal day, it turned out to be a thrilling day. I got down from the bus and went near the last window of the bus to collect the bag from my friend, but unfortunately before I was able to collect the bag the bus started.

Guys the thrill started here, what you people expect would have happened?

If you have guessed that I would have ran behind the bus, you are right. It was a damn busy road almost like Ashok Pillar road junction and I ran behind the bus like a mad guy crying “my bag”, “my bag”. I dint notice traffic and any vehicles, but just was focussed on the bag, because of the age factor. I bet everyone were curious with our things, those young days and we used to cry if something goes out of our hands, so was the same with me. My friend in the bus too dint notice that I am running behind and also dint inform the cleaner bhaiya that I dint collect the bag.

I ran for almost 1-2 km’s behind the bus. There was another fun behind the scene. It was my friend Mohan who got down from the bus saw the whole scene. He was my neighbour so went to home and informed a tragic situation, he said Joe is being dragged by Bus and taken away by it. All of them got worried. Mom was in School and Dad was in office. Those days there were no Hand phone facilities and even proper landline connections in every home. Mohan’s mom couldn’t pass on the message but she asked Mohan’s elder brother Ashok to look for me.
Meanwhile on the scene, I couldn’t run to the speed of the bus so just stopped at one point. But at that time only I realized that I was in the middle of the road.  After that I guess somehow came to the pedestrian path. It was noon 2 and was damn hot climate in Delhi. I was crying to the extreme because thought my Bag is gone for once for all. Then Ashok anna somehow followed the route through which bus goes and found me crying and walking. Then I guess I said I wanted to go and meet mom, so he took to mom’s school. There I told mom what happened, my mom is very much sensitive lady and Love me so much because I was the only child, she just hugged me tightly with tears and asked me not to do such acts in future.

Then later in the evening Ashok anna collected the bag in the 2nd trip and gave me the bag. Meanwhile Dad came in the evening, I feared Dad would come and beat me but when mom narrated everything he called me anger tone, I became nervous and came near him. He lifted me and said “Joe Kutta” “Joe Kutta” twice with tears in his eyes. Mom still says, dad just hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. He then advised me not to do such heroic acts.
Really I could hardly remember anything those scenes, just remember the running behind the bus and hug of Mom. Don’t remember even the hug of Dad.

So this was the thrilling Chase of my Life. I don’t why God gave me such an experience, may be for that two hugs with tears from Dad and Mom or for running practise in the middle of the busy junction lol. Anyways it’s a past. I always thank God, that on that particular day nothing strange and bad incident happened.

Cheers for the people who read this post and owe for your support by reading it.



Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. hero madiri bus ku jump panama vitiye

    ReplyDelete
  2. avalavu thaan !! I wouldnt have been posting dis now if I wud have done tut lol :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely and intersting Joe....
    And haan dn't repeat it nw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and interesting experience u hav had...Cute one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anurag: ha ha cheers dude , yea i wont dare to repeat too !!

    @archana: cheers archu :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macho, Samma interesting story da.. Ne young hero da..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sri: ha ha ha !!thnx alot dude !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe choo swt I felt more happy while reading especially mom and Dad's reaction da...Thank God nothing happened in busy road to Joe......

    Nice Blog all together.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ben: yes ben. God is always so kind in me, may be its prayers of you guys and my family that is keeping me alive and rocking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice da joe.......Wen read i went back to my school days da.. Those days never come back in our lyf

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha ha yup dude school days are the most precious days more than our coll life, it is a life which we shud be gifted and it de platform of Life !!!!!

    ReplyDelete