On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 1 August 2010

A Dedication to all My Friends !!!


Define Friend :  a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations (source: oxforddictionaries.com). 
But according to me its also exclusive of Caste, Religion, Race, State, Country Age, Money, etc etc... 

Friends have always played a great role in my Life. I was not born with any siblings to my parents, but I have never worried with regards to that b'cos God has given me more than siblings and those people are called Friends !!! 
They have always been in my happy, sad, worried, excitement, career ....and the list goes on !!! They are the greatest part of my Life in simple words !!! 
To justify this sentence I will give few examples:
  • It was a friend who first played cricket with me. 
  • It was a friend who stood near me for my first crush / infactuation in school days, it were also friends who helped to get my girl's address lol !! 
  • It was also a friend who asked me to mature after School, he passed this msg through my school slam. He wrote "You have not fully grown / matured in your mind (Ignorance about your life, relations, love ...) you have wasted 90% of you life and ur conc. has been unbalanced". I really did not understand at first now later in coll realized that he was true. I wasted my 12th std. and had lots of ups and downs. He also quoted at the end "Learn about Life" and I guess I have learnt it. But only the same person has to say whether I have learnt accord. to his perception. It was the same friend who suggested and paved the way to my career life. I am happy to have such a true friend. This post he will surely read , I donno whether he will remember  also donno how his reactions will be when he reads this paragraph !! lol !!
  • It was also a friend who consoled me in 1st year when I was Homesick and helped me to get me outta that. 
  • It were only friends who coined nick names for me few of them are " Coni, Meesai, Old - School, Naughty devil, Kutti chathaan - Coll ". Always cherish them b'cos they have given me new names lol. 
  • It was also a friend who helped me exploring in Chennai. 
  • It were friends who always come wid me for my wardrobe collections. 
  • It were also friends who used to give bumps and do cake facials and hit with tomatoes and eggs during ma b'days. 
  • It was a friend who helped me in clearing ma papers and ma arrears by teaching me with patience. 
  • It were only friends who could imagine to celebrate my B'day in a beach !! lol !! 
  • It were a only friends judge me most of the time correctly and believe in me even in tough situations. 
  • It was only a friend who got slapping for me during my College North India tour by supporting me and also safe guarded me !!! How many of them will do such help ???
  • It were only friends who always cherish my r'ship even after going overseas for Higher studies. 
  • It were only friends who  comment and give reviews about my photoshop works and also my Blog post's. 
  • It were only friends with whom I visited North India sply Manali, Amristar, Kodaikannal etc etc....
  • It were also friends who gave a chance to get experience about Life by sharing their experinces.
  • It was also a friends whom you call even at night 12 he will come without hesitation. 
  • It was also a friend who cherished me alot by saving a bday wish which I sent to him, He showed it in his mobile really I have never saved his or anyones !!Such things literally makes me cry with happiness. 
These are some of the few examples which my friends did. They are loads of people who have done loads of things sorry I dint mention your help, your help and support are always cherished by me.  I dint mention anybody's name B'cos I am selfish with ma frnds and their frndship !!! lol !! If I say you ppl like approach those friends and will make their own lol lol !!! Just Kidding !!!! I donno whether you ppl have got such true ones but I consider I am lucky to have such ppl with me !!
I donno how much I mean to them in their Life. Wont gonna ask them too cos its their perception about a lil guy like me !!
They are someone who are always cherish my Life, Keep my Life eternal and someone who pushes me throughout my Life. I am lucky to have few precious friends, and sure donno wanna loose them !! But at de same time wanna make more frnds like them and build a network !!!!!
I believe in this following statement alot "some relations in tis world nvr die n tuts frndship..............." Friends may die but not the Friendship they had !!!! 

Just wanna end this post with my most favorite quote "My Life Means a lot to Me.. Not becos I love My Life, But..Becoz I Love the people in my Life ..The World calls them Friends" I call them "My World"

On this friendship I wish to owe and wish all my dear, close, best, just wateva = Friends => A very happy Friendship day !! You all mean alot to me !!!! 
Cheers !!!

Luv you all !!!!

Share/Bookmark


3 comments:

  1. Good one man!!!Happy friendship day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. machi mobile repair anadula ellam poiduchu... so sad:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anoopkumar: cheers for u dude !!

    @vivek: no prob machiii its okay !!!! still tut one moment which u showed me really made me feel alot and more over now those lines will be written in your heart so I dont guess u need any mob to store it !!! lol !!!

    ReplyDelete