On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Key Lost => => Key Made !!!!!!!!!!

It was a matter of 24hours but an interesting drama happened in my life. 
26th of July 2010, my dad was ready to go to native by Nellai Express, I had planned to drop in bike but unfortunately it started to shower, so had to take my Car. The Car key's chain was broken 2 days ago I was thinking to replace with something new one. 
Anyways took my car and reached Tambaram railway station, by that time rain was stopped, but it was almost quite late, train was about to reach in another 15min, I had to take platform ticket from the other end and then reach the platform. So immediately took the luggage and started to run. 
The Drama started here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was wearing 3/4th because it was raining, and my pockets were small which I dint noticed. Kept my Car key inside it and started to run. It was hardly I was about to reach the ticket counter when i noticed that my key was not there in my pocket. The key was without any chain so it was very light so when it fell I was unable to realize it. I asked dad to go with the luggage, and started to search but dint got. Immediately informed my uncle for duplicate keys, but he said there was no duplicate. That is when I got really pissed off !!!!!!! Uncle joined me for the key hunt. Meanwhile I inquired Police helpline but they dint reply positively. The search hunt was going on till 11.30 but everything was in vain. Left the car just praying and went home, whole night was not able to sleep. Early morning woke up by 6, went and saw and the car it was safe. Then freshed up informed office for leave and went to mechanic shop they directed to Duplicate key expert. Took my bro Raj Mohan and then went there. They just said ok and came with me. Immediately opened the door and removed the petrol lock and took it to shop for making the same design key. Bro came and gave the key, but it was not matching meanwhile a group of 4 policemen came and surrounded me, they thought I came to steal the car lol :) :) . Then showed all my documents, they left me. Meanwhile called that Key guy and some how made the car start and took it to shop and duplicate keys were made. Rs.1000/- was given as donation to them for making the new keys !!!! 

This may look like a story but the 17 hours of drama was a great experience to me !!!
I have learnt few things like :

  • Always have duplicate keys for safety. 
  • Never wear 3/4th with short pockets for outdoor.
  • Always have Key Chains for key for a sense of realization that the car key with you. 
  • Never do anythings in hurry. 

It may be a matter of rs.1000 but experience gained is most important and I got it !!! 
Cheers for few people who shared my loss in FB and gtalk !!!!!!!!!!! 


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Next time Be careful with keys and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: yup sure !!!!
    thnx for ur concern but sorry i cudnt guess you out !!!!
    I cant fig out who you are !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. machi sorry da,.. but i feel like laughing da... Goyala.. how could you be careless da.. anyway lesson learnt rite?? it has happened to me also.. in alto.. while in TBM market i left the key inside and closed the door.. LOl!! then mom came rushing with the duplicate key.. my new car never locks without key, luckily:) whats ur car da though... if car is hurt or bothered its more than girl friend for boys.. ur lessons warn me too da... Adios!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @naren: even if i think even i laugh da machan !!!! lol nyways its maruthi 800 !! and if de keys have it been stucked in car i wud hav taken da cos i knw to open de doors widout keys da !!! but i was sure i dint keep inside and lost outside da !!!

    nyways got a nice experience a valuable da !!! lol

    ReplyDelete