On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 8 September 2013

Time with School Buddies always the best :) :D

It's always special if I spend quality time with friends, and on top of that if it is my School Buddies - The Dukes of Bell it is always the very special.

A quite roller coaster start it was, were late according to our plan but managed to squeeze through all the plans and boarded our train. Neva wanna share on blog regarding that comedy moments.

Our mate, Sunil boarded the train from Egmore and rest from Tambaram. A/C Coach and Side lower what else do you expect :P Long and late night chat was the most nostalgic.

Next day was the big day for our frnd Sam. It was a fun filled evening, with a good dinner though not authentic Christian marriage dinner we enjoyed to the core.

The next day was a special, went along a cooll drive with my buddy Ramesh to Kovilpatti. We both shared a a lot of things between us. May be last time we both shared lot was during our School days.

Rest what, return from Nellai to Chennai in Kanyakumari with Sunil and Abi alone. Again Side Upper berth, and yet again late night chit-o-chats :)

Few things couldn't be explained in detail but this post will bring loads of memories flashing in my buddies mind :)

Love u all my School mates :)


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment