On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 7 June 2012

The Helicopter

Howdy fellas, 
Waadss up....off late after my Foxy has come into my life, my passion for clicks has increased to larger extent..nah am not just boosting but just started loving more.


Of late have decided I should start posting outta my clicks and give a meaning to each of it. 


So here we go, The Dragon Fly - A double winged insect belonging to the order Odonata on in infraoder Anisoptera.....Do we know it like that?
Or or How many of us remember this as a Helicopter?


Still my memories are fresh when I used to run behind it when I was in Grade V in Kalaikunda Airfore Station, a very wet outland. 


There used to be Blue and Green shaded Dragon Flies. 
Used to catch and make them fight with each other and obviously the Blue one used to win always. I still don't know the reasons behind it.....


Well a little note on my below picture, I was gazing around for pic in my office when to my surprise this young little Yellow Fly came and sat on my Bike Tank Cover, I just took it on random but before i could focus it more and take another click this little clever flew away :( 


But still cherish this picture for what it is. Just wanna Praise God for creating such a wonderful creation and sending us down and to make it Fly :) 



Hope you liked ma post :) 


Love u all for all your support :) 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment