On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 18 September 2011

Dosa !!!

18th September 2011, first time in ma Life, inspired by ma friend Syed tried cooking !!! 
Cooking means didn't go for any big recipe, just decided to make Dosai. 


Mom was preparing dosai's, I wantedly interupted in her cooking and said I am gonna make one Dosai. The Dosai plate was Hot, I took a heap of dough and poured the dough on the plate, but that moment learnt even making Dosai was not easy :( :( 


Guess what, the dough got stuck up with the plate and I found difficult to spread the dough but I could'nt :( 


Alas it was a scrabbled dosai which I got as net result. Ma Dad and Mom just laughed and said Why am i doing such unwanted things. 


I decided that moment, Joe cooking is not your cup of tea !!!!!!!!!!!! 
I may do many other wonders but not cooking , I understood cooking is kind of  art and it needs kinda training and different thought process.  


Lesson for today - 
Cooking is one of the finest & rare art which only some humans have in them :) :D  


Ciao folks in the next post !! 
Thanks for your support :) 










Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment