On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Saturday 18 December 2010

My First Theatre Experience

How to start ?? Ok, how many of you remember your first big screen movie? I bet very few will remember but I remember very well.



Guess what would have been the movie? It was Jurassic Park folks! I was in 3rd Grade, when Jurassic Park hit the big screens. Hmm if I am not wrong the theatre was Natraj Theater Delhi.  I was never been to theater before that I was totally thrilled to go and watch a movie in the big screen. I never knew the movie too will be thrilling lol!

We guys were taken to theatre from School for the movie. All guys were made to sit in a single row. Well the movie started and we guys having fun, but the real thrill started in the middle of the movie. Hope you all remember the Car Scene when the Dino come near the break down car and peeps into the window. I was really pissed off; myself and my friend Hariyank went inside the Theatre Seats in fear. After few minutes only we came to our seats. Apart from that really enjoyed the Dino and direction of Spielberg. The whole movie was action cum thrill packed but for me it was real a nostalgic experience.

(This was the scene I was referring to you folks)

The movie ended and when I returned home, both Mom and Dad were very eager to hear my reviews about my first experience of the Big Screen. I shared my experience with full of enthusiasm. Dad still said the first dialogue of mine was “Daddy I saw a big T.V”
I don’t remember much what happened in the movie but just remember some glances of the movie and what happened on the day.


This may be a short post but just thought of sharing with you folks.
Cheers for your support and comments. 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment