On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Right Techniques for Using Computer !!

Folks,
This post is something a useful Campaign for all , more for the present generation who are using and exposed to usage of computer might it be little or more !!!!
Okay here are the few tips for the correct technical usage of computer, which i happened to get through Google and a mail which was sent by a good friend of mine !!!
I have few pictures depicting the usage of Computer -








There are few exercises which would also be useful for you people lemme post that too - 
 







Hope the pictures were quite useful for you people, well I have changed my set up to some good postures and set up according to the pictures given above !!! 
I am sure many of them would know these things but you can share it with your other friends too right !!!
Cheers for you support folks !!!! 





Share/Bookmark

2 comments: