On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Wednesday 30 December 2009

2-J-0-o-0-e-9 !!!!!!!

Hello all,
Joe 2009 Retrospect !!!!
well 2009 was another great year in my life, started the year in church and with God's blessings and prayers !!!!
and considering all the areas let it be career, tour, friends, hobby wise everything went on well !!!!

Family:
As a family, mom and dad's for both the year was quite good, mom dint suffer too much because of veezing this year, and dad too was healthy. My chitappa and chithi,are too doing good, chithi started doing her Phd and also my lil bro Michael is in the final year of his Kinder Garden.

Professional:
Got my UG degree on december 14th at last without convocation !!!!! lol
The year started with MBA 1st sem exams, i did quite well and cleared all the papers. Then 2nd sem was the most unforgettable year of my life had lots of fun and enjoyment, was an event manager for the college conference meet, followed by 2nd exam, then 3rd sem classes i took my electives as Marketing and HR and wrote my 3rd exams too, still waiting the result, hope i get through this sem also with ease.
There was another turning point in my career wise, it was when i met Dr.Jagannathan, (thnx to abilash and sir's son my friend Vijay). He offered me internship in his company, i was pretty happy and felt i have got a grip in my life, he then offered me Final year project also.

Social:
Considering this aspect was a wonderful year for me, the year started with an orphanage visit with my friends on January 4th, and then on my B'day went to an orphanage and provided lunch for nearly 30 kids.One programme was held up, which abilash my friend wanted to do, hope the coming year i will do it !!!!

Tour and trips:
Unlike last year, this year i went only to quite less a number of places, Went to Vandaloor Zoo with my PG buddies, wow what a day that was, enjoyed the whole day, then in the 1st week of october went to Queensland trip with my whole lot Sec C of MBA, the day which i want to remember and relish whenever i think the good times alone. Then yea another hangout was on for vijay's bday which Mr.vijay kept a good treat of a Movie and a lunch. Dint go much with UG buddies.
But it was much treat full year with school buddies, started a get together in Spencers, then on for syed's and abi's bday bash at Hotel Mainland China, then followed by Keren's marriage, then dinner at LE ROYAL MERIDIAN and then the last bonanza was the School Alumini meet, which my batch mates were the organizers. So if i recollect was a delightful year with school buddies.

Friends and surroundings:
Aneesh my UG mate, got married in the month end of May, then in June hangout with my sister's bday in velachery, then met UG buddies on for jini's marriage !!! As usual got new friends through social networks like orkut and Facebook !! had few ups and downs with my close ones whom i trusted the most, but hope everything goes on well, otherwise was a good year with friends. i dont remember who i lost and gained.

Hobbies and interest:
Improved my photoshop skills by playing in layers, then joined Guitar classes then later in the last month erected a big xmas tree.

Highlights:
Turned to 23 old years old, had put on weight cuz of Panimalar mess lol, finished MBA classes so student career stage going to get over, and gonna enter into Working career stage, hope i do well, then Few social works !! went once to native rofl !!!!!!!!!!!! and of course created a Blog for my own in which i am posting now rofl !
nothing else,

well the year was long but the time rushed up like a flash.
thanks to everyone who supported, guided and helped me directly and indirectly through out this year, am looking forward for great year 2010 !!!!! hope the coming year gimme a secured Job, and more God's blessings !!!

advance Happy New Year 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!! hope the upcoming year gives all of you joy and peace and abundant God's blessings !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Regards
D'Joe Phil
joephilip008@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. mams xcellent narration da... hope u enjoyed well... let dis happiness spreads throughout yor lyf... Happy new year da and def u wil get good placement all d best for ur working career...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx alot vivek !!!!!! yea am looking forward for a successful and prosperous new yr both career and njoyment wise !!!!!!!! all the best for you too buddy !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. /// the year started with an orphanage visit with my friends on January 4th, and then on my B'day went to an orphanage and provided lunch for nearly 30 kids./// ----

    Really a wonderful way to celebrate new year n bday.... Everyone can follow this from Joe i think... Welldone Bro!!!
    Nicely analysed the year 2009.. Happy New Year 2010....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dude!!! Great to read ur ups & downs of 2009 & yes it was more like an annual report, hehehe :):) Kidding da!! May you get a good job, sustained relationships, love in abundance, loads of wealth & a fit & fine heart as now forever. My prayers to u, ur parents, bro & sis, relatives, friends & all the known unknown who directly or indirectly help u. Amen. Happy 2010 Joe, Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @archana: thnx alot for ur wishes da and comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea every1 can follow such things i mean social aspects and serve the ppl !!!
    all the best for u too da sista !!!
    God bless ya too alot !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @naren : yea sorry dude if it was boring and a bit long da lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yea thnx for ur wishes and may the eternal god keep u blessed and happy forever da !!!

    ReplyDelete