On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Sunday 14 November 2010

A Blessed Birthday !!!

2010 Birthday turned out to be the most memorable birthday to me because it was a special one for me. I was excited because my chachu was getting married on the same day and also it was my birthday.

I expected it to be a normal Birthday. But it turned out to be a super duper birthday for me.

It was 7th night around 11.00 p.m. I returned from the marriage hall after arranging all the decorations for the next day marriage, as I expected none of my family members were sleeping because it was a rare occasion when all of us meet so all were in loud tone laughing and chit chatting and all. I just came and was lying in a long bench since I had no place in the floor.

It was around 11.50 p.m. when the real surprise started. My Sekar mama suddenly shouted Michael in very huge tone we all were surprised, after 5 minute his mobile started to sing Happy Birthday Song, Light were off and Michael mama came with a cake with 24 candles in his hands. I was overwhelmed and almost in tears.

My friends started to ping me,so i went upstairs  it was my friend Benet who started the rally, then followed by my sister and then Dinesh. Then my last mama Mano called me and asked to keep the phone on till the party ends. I asked what party he said go and see down you will have a surprise.


So when I returned all my grandma’s and grandpa’s came to upstairs room where we all were there and in another 2 min the room was packed with kutties and nearly 15 family members. I was shell shocked. OMG all the family members were busy in doing some marriage work left it and came to celebrate the birthday bash.

The celebration started with a Gospel song, followed by cake cutting and I distributed the cakes to all the family and kutties. Then family prayers which Saroja Ammamma did it, then My Mehala Ammamma presented me a Gift. I was so happy because my Selvaraj thatha and Ambika ammamma were there with me for this birthday. They were the one who used to be always for my birthday in Delhi right from my 1st Birthday to 9th Birthday. Really missed my Ninju and Jessy Chithi because I had a great 1st 9 birthday celebrations with them in Hinden ,Kanpur and Delhi.

(Gospel Song and Prayer)

Followed by got blessings from all my elders and wishes and kisses from kutties. Wow it was a real Birthday and Cherish able Birthday celebration for me.

The party wasn’t over all the family members who were sleeping turned up into excitement mode and started to chit-o-chat in full swing. The marriage was early morning from 6.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m. Then it was Raja mama who started to say ok ok its time up lets relax for some time and get up at 4.00 a.m but the time was almost 1.30 a.m. lol !!!!

I just relaxed in a corner in a big table and dozed off. But it was Prem mama who came from Chennai early morning at 4.00 a.m. came and wished me Happy Birthday. The day started for me lol !!

Then it was Vivek my friend who slept off I guess at 12 woke up and sent me a message thinking I must be sleeping then I called him up and he wished, then Pradeep called me up at 5.30 a.m.


Thus the day started, dressed up and went to the hall. Not many know that it was my Birthday so I got escaped lol !!

In the midst was getting calls in a row from my dear ones and relatives. Then noon came and slept off  for a while and evening again work started. 
I will narrate the memories of my Bhaiya’s marriage in detail in my next post in a separate title.

Thus this is how my birthday turned out to be. Though it was just a matter of 24 hours, the things which happened seemed to be like of 2 days.
To me it was blessed Birthday because all the elders and relatives at one shot on my day wishing and unexpected celebrations all together made my day a memorable one. I am really blessed to be a part of such a beautiful and wonderful family. Always I thank God for giving me such a wonderful family.


I would like to end by repeating the message to all my friends who wished on for my birthday “I owe and appreciate all ma folks for ur b'day wishes. It means alot to me and all those wishes made my day and I will continue to cherish our frndship. 

Love u all folks !”



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wishing U blessed Year....

    I feel proud to be a first in friends rally to wish u...........

    Happy birthday once again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers mappi !!! Love u dude :) :) I owe for your wishes and prayers !!

    ReplyDelete