On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Friday 10 September 2010

My name is Scorpio, and i am not a Car !!!!!! Part -II

Hey people,
Hope you remember me. If not check out the link below:

Those who remember me, how are you doing? It’s been a long time nah since I have spoken to you people. Infact I was busy with my master Joe. After my last post my master decided to get a new sibling. But by the time he selected a new sibling I was damaged and worn out too much.
My Joystick was broken; Joe then stuck with fevikwik which lead to permanent jam in my movement. After that Joe, somehow made me work on force but I was only movable to up, down and right direction. No left turn. Anyways Joe dint took too much time to give a rest to me. Panel was getting bad to worse.
But alas last week he got a new sibling “Samsung i5801 Galaxy” so now I have got rest. But by time he selected the new sibling shaebhaaaa he took too much time. He was damn selective about the model, but somehow his friends helped him to get a new sibling.
Ok people it’s time to sign off and from now on it will be my sibling “Scorpion – The Android baby” will take the lead and will be interacting with you all people.
See you people, I am not gonna take rest still gonna be loyal to my master to very little extent because I am likely to be used still with “Docomo -heart” my original heart “Airtel” will be transplanted to my sibling “Scorpion – The Android baby”.
I am very happy to do the heart transplantation because I want my heart to keep beating always with my master. Its time for the operation byeeeee

Heart Transplantation (Sim card transplantation)
Scorpio =>100%=>50%=>0%=>50%=>100%=>Scorpion 

Scorpion-The Android Baby “Hey people wasss up?? Hope you all are doing well???  I am the new partner of my master Joe, I the baby from android’s family. My generic name is Samsung and species name is i5801 Galaxy 3. My strengths are first I have the Android power; I am very sensitive because I am a full touch babe. I have the capacity of 512MB with 256MB RAM. Still lots more to share about me. I will share with you all about myself more in my personal post.”

Joe Philip “So folks this is Joe here, hope my Scorpio has got a right sibling. From here on my new sibling Scorpion – The Android baby will interact with you."
Cheerss !!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

  1. hi da..... unna dan romba naal ah naan searching!! nice blog da... Seriously good job. that too the transformation was real great. Enjoy your new phone da mams.. i hope your both buddies work hard and be loyal to you... Good Luck dude.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @naren: thnx alot dude :) :) yea hope ma new android babe stays long with me :)

    ReplyDelete