On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Monday 15 March 2010

My name is Scorpio, and i am not a Car !!!!!!

People this is an Autobiography of my Mobile K750i Sony Ericsson, he has shared his Journey of Life with me!!
Really I Love my Scorpio a lot, he is my Sweet heart and my sibling. 
Here it goes on _____________________
My Name is Scorpio !!!!!!!!!!! and I am not a Car !!

My generic name is K750i, My skin colour is SILVER.
I was born in the year February 2006 when for the first time my Heart (SIM) was transplanted in Spencers Mall, Chennai. I came into the hand of my master after a great fight, because I was too costly when I was brand new, so my master had to fight with his parents to get me.  I have roamed from Kulu manali to Kanyakumari.
The day when i was born really it was an exciting day, I got a new Leather Home (Pouch) "Crocodile" Brand which gifted by my boss's friend Dinesh. I was taken atmost care and soft handling at first but as days went on I was trained to be rough and tough life.
I have been put down nearly 10 times and have done summersault , have been almost drowned in the water but escaped, have consumed beach sand, have been affected by virus, unlimited Games , have taken unlimited photos and also videos and last even have eaten 3rs pen's ink which spoiled my flashing power once and underwent a minor operation. In Delhi i was about to be lost but i was back to safe hands. I had many extra dresses like Crystal Panel, Silicon rubber cover and also Plastic covers but all lasted for hardly 2-3 weeks.
More than all these i was used very roughly was two reasons :

  • SMS 
  • Mobile office. 
SMS: I am not a kind of mobile which is designed for pakka SMS but i have been used more often only for that purpose, i hate this SMS booster pack which made me sick, daily nearly 150 odd msg's tut too only forward messages. My sent message counter pad count is 95535 odd. Now i am happy with limited 100 SMS per day because hardly 30 messages are being sent from me. 

Mobile office: This is second dreadful enemy. My heart i.e "AIRTEL SIM" was installed with Mobile Office usage for Unlimited Free Usage for browsing and downloading, it was from that day my body started to toil a lot and a lot. I was installed with Mini Opera browser and this Social Networking like Orkut was in minimized condition for 24*7, I was used nearly for 10 hours a day only for that and downloading was done almost an hour so. But only one thing I was benefited by this Mobile Office I got many looks because I used to download Themes daily almost 2-3 so I was like in a fashion mall during that period, daily new look and new styles. 

I was used too badly that my Joystick, got displaced and underwent a Surgery and got a replacement nearly 2 years back. I got Local Skin Replacement (2nd grade Mobile cover), which did not last long for even 4 months i was back to my old Silver skin, but later I got a brand new original skin and underwent proper skin transplantation on 08/08/08 with a Black Colour skin and a new pad. But unfortunately one of my finger (# button) was cut off during an accident, that time only I recognized my inner soft pad was too damaged because of that ink spilling incident and my boss tried to replace that with fevicol but everything went in vain, so I had to change my old Silver Pad. But because of that my top portion of the skin is not yet fixed properly.

Because I have been put down many times in my life sometimes my inner functioning is being spoiled and I get stuck few times in the recent times. My Battery Back up is too getting poor day by day. Number keys have been erased. 
Inspite of all these tortures, I Love my Boss because I think I am the only mobile under my Genus (K750i - Sony Ericsson) who has been used maximum, so should thank my Boss for using me to The Maximum effort.

I think i have done enough justice to my boss, i am sure my Boss will never forget me in my life and will not throw away or give away to someone else. I think my boss's sister was asking for me but I will never depart my Boss and will be loyal to him always. I am aged now, my Camera pixel is just 2 MegaPixel, I cant be operated and brought back to young again but my Heart SIM is alive and still very much young, I think he should be transplanted to a new Mobile and give me rest. I am praying that my boss should get into good job and get some a good Mobile which will last long and serve my master like me. 

Please do check out my photos which i have attached along with this, you can see the contrast how i was born and how i am now !!!!  
Well this is my short story about my life. 

Ending my note with Cheers and Happiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. gokka makka!!! enna da idu...at first i thought lik, enna da idu such a big post.. but i couldn move to my work while reading this da... lovely mobile da.. ur imagination s way worth da. god bless u da.. the photo s wat is making the whole post to life.. moreover!! thinking in the view of a non living thing.. i ll tell u da, u r true human being. no matter what u can never lie to anyone nor can you cheat someone.. most of them would never imagine in the angle of a cell phone.. even if they do, they won post blogs.. impecable da.. god bless u mams.. and may u soo get an awesome phone and that even it works hard and loyal to U.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thx alot mams for reading it fully, yea i agree that the post is quite long da, but the post needed it, so no other go had to dude.
    yea da its really a loverly mobile, i have no idea of throwing away even if i get a new one too, will be safe with me even if i dont use it !!!!

    cheers for ur comments dude !!!
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb da...... KD udan K750i

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... u r too good..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vivek: yea da obv KD udan K750i oly da !!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha 4 long years da, really it has cried in ma hands da



    and @faiyaz: thnx alot dude !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read fully really nice one.... just like a novel wrote for self biography. Keep going dude...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx alot bro !!!!!!!!!!!!! oh was like a novel huh da?? i hope i dint bore u lols !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    he he he
    tc keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey joe..... excellent one.. best of all ur posts.. jus loved reading it.. its so nice to read from a non-livin thng speak up for u.. awesome narration too.. n its good tat u used it sorry lived wit it for 4 yrs while many keep changin thr mobile every now n thn.. u kinda ended off wit ur wish to buy a new one..lolz.. but i wish u shud hav handled it wit much more care such tat it be's wit u for longer time.. anyways great bro writing on tis..... keep writing more..Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnx alot archana, yeah it was a great task to give a life to a mobile and write an autobiography lols !!!
    anyways now i regret tut i shud hav handled wid lil more care and used it still for more long time da now okies it all happens nah lols !!!!

    nywyays cheers for ur comments da
    tc

    ReplyDelete