On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 20 January 2011

Vivek !!


Vivek – Gem of a Character.

I donno how and why I got to know this character? And also donno why God made me close to him!!!

I know this crazy fellow for the past 2 years. We got to know because of my P.G. college. My PG college life rules were almost like a Jail but I was happy because of the friends I got, one of the leading folks was Mr.Vivek.J

We dint got close all of a sudden over night, but instead slowly we got close because of the evening special classes then followed by the main break through was 8th November 2009. Guess what it was my Birthday celebration, alas I found it was Vivek’s arrangement. Really I was moved to tears when I got to know about that. Then few trips like Vandaloor zoo visit and Sirumalarghal Orphange visit made us further more close.

Apart from that our major participation together started with our College symposium. We both were the Event Managers, and then we the organizers for Queensland trip and the College Farewell. The last two events were the major ones which we both worked together and specially with same wavelength.


One of the most memorable trip of my life was our Kodaikanal Trip. Really those 4 days we enjoyed a lot together with our friends. February 24th 2010 was another memorable day for us, Sachin’s 200 and College farewell , we both together.


Most important highlight of our friendship is our WAVELENGTH !! Which I feel is always the most important which every friendship needs and we have 100 outta 100 in that sense !!

Then he is a party animal, if it comes to food he will grab it with both the hands.

OK!! Enough of our sharing, let’s give the testimonial about my dear friend Vivek.

Vivek is a semma jovial character. I Bet you guys, you will not see such a fellow in this world. He is all-rounder in many ways. If it is on the spot drama he will be the director, if it is trip he will be the organizer, if it is dance competition he will the first to dance, he and his “belly dance” is the special of all. I admire his calculating speed; he and his calculator may compete for the Limca book of records that much speed. He is real cool character I have ever seen. His photographic poses none can beat. He is a NON-STOP Entertainer.  Where ever you go he will never mind about the surroundings and will be entertaining of the folks. These are the main reasons why I am binded with this fellow. 


Apart from that studies, if it is Application oriented none can beat him. He is an average all-rounder in studies like me in that perspective.

Coming to the special character, you CAN BELIEVE HIM A LOT. I have experienced in many ways. Till now What I am, Who I am , and What’s happening with my personal life he knows it. He stood with in my personal bad times and consoled me. He may look silent and calm but will stand for you if he is your friend. He is the brand ambassador for the word “Trust Worthy”. He will help to  the core but I bet guys he would have told any one that he has helped so and so person. He never shows off that I did that or I helped and all. Silent Helper but a True one. 


In girls side, he is real gem. So far I donno whether he has seriously fell for any girl. He doesn’t get distracted and fall for them. Really his real time girl is very lucky to have such a genuine guy as her hubby.

He is a real talented character, innovative, hardworking, quick response in work, straight forward. I am sure he will reach great heights one day in his career.

Truly I don’t know why he likes me? I don’t know am I worth being his friend? Whatever may be he likes me, that’s it!! I am happy for that no more questions!!

 I don’t know how I will repay his debts for his friendship but I can say one thing I can repay by giving my eternal friendship to him.
I am blessed to have such a friend in my Life!!! I bet you guys if Vivek is your friend you will have Non-Stop Entertainment & will eternal friendship !!!!
What else one can expect from a true friend !! We have so far had no misunderstandings, either we expect will have in future too. I might have hurted in some ways or other, if I did so Vivek sorry da mappi !!! I am blessed to have such a true friend like youuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!



I am sure you will send a add request to my buddy. I will send you his FB link you can add it, but he will accept if you are to his range.


Lemme finish it up here.

I hope our friendship goes in the same way – close and with true sharing till we breathe our last breath.

Love you Vivek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 










NANBAEN DA



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. machi first of al enaku ivalavu perusa english la eluda varadu exam a thavira...

    oru comedy piece ku ivalavu peria buildupa

    thambi enaku ivalavu perusa solla teriadu so same to u... lol...

    pona podu una pathi konjam solren:
    very talented
    Smart
    Brilliant
    Naughty
    Azhagan idellam illa ivan oru chinna payan ana nalla payan

    thanks a ton mamz but really i dono i deserve wt u say
    FRIENDSHIP FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wil never forget dis post mamz

    ReplyDelete
  3. nandri for the swt n short testimonial from your end mappi :P :P

    ReplyDelete