On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !

"On My Life and Happenings ............ As it is !!!"

Thursday 22 July 2010

24 Hours with Benjamins's !!!!!!!!!!!

24 hours with Benjamin's => guessing ??? 
Nothing but a night and a day spent with my dearest Chithi Jessy, Chit Benji and ma 2 bro's Steve and Chris. It was a memorable experience with my bro's cos it’s been a 1st trip with the two bro's and also with Benji Chit and most important after nearly 15 years has  spent a day with Jessy chithi. 
I dint got an opportunity to stay for a day with Jessy Chithi and family after they got married in 1999 and  when they moved up to Switzerland. 
It reminded me more of Delhi days when I used to go to Selvaraj thatha's house with mom and dad when I was 3 Years old. Those were the days.............. 
I was grown up under the care of my two chithi's Ninju and Jessy. Used to fight always with Ninju chithi who is just 5 years older to me and then Jessy who is 10 years elder to me used to come and sign the "treaty of peace". We all used to roam Delhi, then friends house sply Karthick anna's house , park , Appu ghar etc. Such an experince I got from 20th evng to 21st evng. 

20th Evng: 
It was showering in Chennai; I started from my office early at about 3 and reached Nungambakkam station at 5. I got a cal from Jessy Chithi stating to come to Sky Walk Ampa. She told Benji Chit and Simon chit are already there. I went and met both of them. I met both of them after nearly 3 years. No sooner later Chithi and ma two bravo kids joined us. It was pleasant to meet Uncle Geogrey and family after 12 years. Then took my bro's to Games section and we started with a Bumper car. It was my little brave bro "Chris" who joined with me who is just 2 and half years old. I remember saying him "C'mon bro do the bump, do the bump" and i did it for him, from that time he was just gelled with me. Took him to all the rides. Really it was a pleasant evening with both my bro's and the other cousins. Reached home and then talked with Benji chit and then worshiped God. Really it was the same picture as we were in Delhi, used to sing songs and then read Bible and then Pray. Nostalgic moments I should say in short. I thought we would sleep but we continued by watching "Evan's Almighty Movie". Really it’s a fun you know watching a movie with all our family members and kids. 

21st:
It was early morn 6.30 when I woke up by Benji chit's mobile alarm. We had plans to go to VGP, but it was pouring quite heavily. I and thatha started to think some alternative places but nothing came into mind because there is no place for kids to enjoy in Indoor in chennai. But with God's grace the rain slowly calmed down and we started to get ready. I still remember Kutti Chris woke up and was crying that mosquito’s has bitten him. I told him that Mosquito’s love Chrisy and it kissed him and did not bite him. Really he is such a cute guy. I just love him cute face and his naughty innocent smile. Then finally by 10 we started there no rain and the climate was good but humid, humid and humid. 
We started the VGP's trip with Columbus ride, Chris almost cried. Then I took him to Horse ride which is meant for kids. He enjoyed that very much. Then we went to Dashing car, it was the whole of our family members went for that in two rounds.  Then went to some Dancing ride I don’t remember the proper name. We got so hungry but 4 rides itself lol, so we stopped and refreshed with snacks and drinks. Then continued with games and then followed by went to Beach. The two bro’s have neva seen a Beach cos Swiz doesn’t have beach to my surprise. Chris started to build a sand house. Then we went to Giant Wheel, Chris was so brave that he said he will come and will not cry and really he dint cry and was enjoying when we were in the top. It was almost 4 in the evening, we were tired and then hungry because still we dint had lunch. The plan was to come to my house in Tambaram and then see everyone, drop me there and they will go home. So stopped in a hotel and then went home. We were received by my Small Wonder my Bro Michael. The trio younger bro’s started to play. Later by 8 they returned back to home.
Really missed my chithi Ninju and my cute sister Caady, really would have been good they would have been here. But they were stuck in Singapore. I bet if Ninju chithi reads this she will become emotional and will scold me to make her cry. Sorry Chithi , hoping to meet you all soon for sure.
This is just a small epic and a day with my Jessy, Benji, Steve and Chris Benjamin's !!!
Thnx ppl for reading!!!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it.
Cheers !!!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment